Please carefully read the following guidelines before setting up the Aurender W20 Reference Music Server.
- Be careful not to drop the device to avoid internal damage.
- Do not disassemble the device.
- Keep magnetic materials away from Aurender to prevent data damage.
- Do not expose device to oil, dust, water, high humidity, or smoke.
- Keep ventilation openings free from obstruction.
- When cleaning, use only a soft cloth. Keep out of contact with water or other liquids.
- All servicing must be performed by a qualified representative, or the warranty will be voided.
- Unplug power cord during severe lightning storms or when unused for a long period of time.
- Unplug the device from the outlet only after completely turning off the unit.
- Always turn the power off before connecting or disconnecting any cables.
Please note that hard drives can break down. It is important to back up your music collection periodically to a separate memory device. In the event of drive failure, TVLogic is not responsible for any loss of data. The drive manufacturer will only replace faulty drives under warranty and do not compensate to any loss of data.
- Place the device on a flat, horizontal, and stable surface.
- Keep away from heat sources, such as radiators.
- Do not stack other products on top of the Aurender.
- Allow space around the device for ventilation.
- Do not place inside an enclosed cabinet.