To connect the Aurender W20 Reference Music Server, please follow the instructions below:
1. Connect the Aurender to the following:
- A power outlet using the AC power cord that came in the box. Make sure that the voltage marked on the rear panel matches the local voltage.
- A wireless router with Internet connection, using an Ethernet (LAN) cable
- A digital-to-analog converter, or an amplifier with digital inputs using an appropriate digital cable.
- If you are using a Word Clock, connect the BNC connector for Word Clock In to the Word Clock.
- If you are connecting the dCS Paganini DAC and Master Clock, dCS Vivaldi DAC, Constellation pre-amplifier, or MSB DAC to the Aurender W20, please refer to the following diagrams.
- dCS Paganini and Scarlatti Master Clocks may also be connected through the USB ports for automatic frequency selection.
* Apple and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. All other trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners.